Wednesday 28 March 2012

Holiday Booked!

My birthday treat to myself this year is a trip to Uganda to see gorillas and chimpanzees.  An absolute dream holiday and one I've been longing to do for years.

And to top it all, my friend, Debbie, is coming too.  I love going on adventure holidays like this one but it's not everyones cup of tea, so I've usually been travelling solo.  Which is not a hardship because you meet some wonderful like-minded people on these trips (like my beautiful friends from the Borneo trip).

Even reading our itinerary brings a tear to my eye at the thought I might actually see these wonderful creatures up close.  AWESOME.



1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday (for next Monday) Sigourney! If you get all teary eyed when you finally do spot one of those beautiful creatures, you really will be seeing 'Gorillas in the Mist!'

    ReplyDelete