Monday 17 October 2011

Week 15

First of all, Happy Birthday to Skye who is 8 today!!! 

I'm just wondering if it's right to give Skye a bath on her birthday?  She's got a juicy steak to look forward to tonight!

Not much to report this week.  It's been a week of rest and relaxation as I get back into my reiki.

But I did have one major achievement this week - I bought myself a wee car - a Punto!  I get it later this week.

And I did say that I would come to some decisions this week about an animal behaviour course. Well, I am doubtful about going back to Uni so I am looking into doing online courses through the COMPASS Education and Training website.  My application should be in at the end of the week when I've worked out which course to do.

That's all for now folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment