Thursday 27 October 2011

Week 16

Happiness is only real when shared

Is it?  I'm not totally convinced but it came from a film I watched recently called Into the Wild which I urge you to watch - a totally thought provoking film. A true story too which made it even more poignant.

It's been a strange week - it's almost as if I don't know what to do with myself now that the road trip is over and Dougal is off the road.

One thing worth noting - I'm back in the fast lane!  I bought a car this week - a Fiat Punto!  Not exactly the fastest car on the road but it means I'm back in the overtaking lane - somewhere that Dougal is unaccustomed to!

Other big news this week is that I have started a Dog Behaviour Diploma through the British College of Canine Studies.  The first module is in which means study time...

And even bigger news...my nephew is back from Holland for a week's holiday.  It's so wonderful to have his energy around - it is totally uplifting!

No comments:

Post a Comment