Friday 11 November 2011

Week 17

Ok so I am late with my posts.  I want to tell you that I have such a fun-packed, rollercoaster lifestyle that I had no time to do my blog...but that would be untrue.  To be honest, I hit a wall - not literally.  I found myself with lots of negativity and feeling quite down so I really didn't "feel" like doing my blog.  But I turned it around and I'll tell you how in Week 18.

This week is the turning point: Summer officially ended and the clocks went back and the dark nights drew in...some people might blame the darkness for my lethargy but in all honesty, this is my absolute favourite time of year.  With the most stunning autumn colours, it actually feels like walking under a tunnel of gold at times.  I don't think my photos can do it justice but here's some of the better ones:


 And of course, with the change in season brings stormy seas:

No comments:

Post a Comment