Tuesday 12 July 2011

The Next Step

My rough plan to tackle the next 6 months is this:

  • Detox completely from my previous employment
  • Get some voluntary animal work on my CV to show my commitment to this career change.
  • Research my options of studying – I am fascinated by animal psychology so would love to learn more.  Get in touch with lecturers and see which course is most suited to me.
  • Research animal sanctuaries, rehabilitation centres in the UK for job opportunities either voluntary, short term or long term.
  • Buy a campervan
  • Use campervan for a mini road trip round UK to speak to any contacts I made in the above research, face to face.
  • Get a university application in by the end of the 2011.
  • Find a way of getting paid animal employment to help fund any course I end up doing.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Julie, wonderful to see your blog up and running and I look forward to sharing your exciting new adventure. Your Granpa would be proud. Xxx

    ReplyDelete