- Detox completely from my previous employment
- Get some voluntary animal work on my CV to show my commitment to this career change.
- Research my options of studying – I am fascinated by animal psychology so would love to learn more. Get in touch with lecturers and see which course is most suited to me.
- Research animal sanctuaries, rehabilitation centres in the UK for job opportunities either voluntary, short term or long term.
- Buy a campervan
- Use campervan for a mini road trip round UK to speak to any contacts I made in the above research, face to face.
- Get a university application in by the end of the 2011.
- Find a way of getting paid animal employment to help fund any course I end up doing.
Tuesday, 12 July 2011
The Next Step
My rough plan to tackle the next 6 months is this: