Monday 11 July 2011

Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog.  Thank you for taking the time to read my posts.  My name is Julie and I have set up this blog to chart my progress whilst embarking on a complete career change. 

I have worked in the oil industry for the last 15 years.  It has been good to me and I have been extremely fortunate along the way.  But as I approach "middle age" (I hate that expression) I have decided to do something drastic and follow my dreams.  THIS IS MY MID LIFE CRISIS MOMENT!

So, on the 1st July 2011, I left my comfortable, cosy job with no other work prospects for the near future.  I have given myself 6 months to come up with a plan of action and find myself a career working with animals.  I will chart all my highs and lows on this blog.
 

1 comment:

  1. I love your blog Jules! I've been missing you so much so you've no idea how cool it is for me to have your blog to read!! You've been so busy already, I have my fingers crossed for your volunteer work application.. much love and admiration always Josie xxx

    ReplyDelete