Monday 2 January 2012

Week 24 - w/e 18th Dec

Well, I think I've cracked Skye's toilet issues.  On a desperate day when she hadn't done anything at all (and I'd been out with her 5 or 6 times waiting patiently for her) I took drastic steps and let her off the lead and miraculously she circled there and then and did it.  What a result.  I swear she looked at me as if to say "what took you so long to get it?".  Since then we have a little routine which involves surveillance of the area prior to letting Skye off lead so she can do what she has to then straight back to the house.  It seems to work though she's still puzzled at the new routine. 

She's been getting lots of reiki from me and we also had a visit from my animal healer, Bob, who has helped Skye enormously over the last few years.  He was able to tell me which areas to concentrate on.

The week ended with a night out with the lovely yoga girls on Friday and a meal with friends on Saturday (I think I posted about the aromas in my kitchen when I was cooking on Saturday).  It's been a week of indulgent food and I think it's going to continue through the rest of December...

The rest of the week has been Christmas planning. I am hosting Christmas this year and feel remarkably organised - presents wrapped and massive food order placed.

No comments:

Post a Comment