Monday 16 January 2012

Week 28

pro·cras·ti·nate (v.intr.) :- To put off doing something, especially out of habitual carelessness or laziness.

I am the queen of procrastination but I feel I am building up to something big...next week is going to be awesome and I already have great news but I'm going to make you wait until next week's post to tell you about it...

My diploma module 2 is staring at me and the list of jobs I promised to do during my "time off" is still has long as my arm...

But this week has mostly been about fresh starts.  I've been for a haircut and a facial and I've given Skye a well deserved bath - so I'm starting to feel the freshness of a new (and extraordinary year).  I've also done a bit of research into my gorilla holiday so things are happening but at a slower rate.

Things ramp up next week, I promise...

No comments:

Post a Comment